International Tax Compliance
Businesses and individuals can no longer avoid the unique filing requirements of doing business across borders and the filing requirements of holding assets in foreign countries. We provide international tax services such as:
- Comprehensive tax planning including the analysis of foreign tax credits, income tax treaties, foreign earned income exclusion and expatriation
- Compensation planning to minimize U.S. income, payroll, and estate taxes
- Coordination and preparation of U.S. federal, state, and local income tax returns for both in-patriates and expatriates
- U.S. permanent residents living abroad
- Foreign nationals residing in the U.S.
- Foreign investments in the U.S.
- Voluntary disclosures
- FBAR filings