Business Startup & Best Practices Consultation
When starting a small business, taking the time to set up your recordkeeping system properly, right from the beginning, will save you time and money down the road — and could make the difference between success and failure.
Our team of business advisors believe in getting our start up business clients to think big and prepare for growth by having systems in place to handle the increase in amount of transactions and complexity of the transactions. There is no reason to wait and the initial financial investment will be returned handsomely in tax savings and time savings.
Our Business Advisors Will Be There to Answer All the Important Questions Small Business Owners Face
- When to set up your business operating account?
- How to track income and expenses?
- What business expenses are deductible?
- When to use accounting software (same answer always…NOW)?
- When to 1099 contracted work and what forms to have on file?
- When to begin payroll and provide quality payroll companies?
- How to go about getting business credit cards?
- How to build credit for your business?
- How to track and file sales tax reports?
How Does Our Start Up Business Consultation Benefit Business Clients
Makes tax preparation easier. Back-up documentation may save you taxes, interest charges and penalties if the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) ever questions your return.
Allows you to comply with multi-state taxes, such as sales taxes (including internet sales) and payroll taxes.
Gives you a better handle on your overall financial position, how your business is performing and help your CPA identify financial and tax planning opportunities.
Creates efficiencies throughout the business by spending less time locating documents and information.
Provides your successor with a roadmap to your financial affairs if you die or become incapacitated.