– Ryan Khan
As a small business owner, the greatest way you can focus on the health and success of your company is by focusing on what you do best. Hire a team of experts to guide and alleviate tasks that are inefficient and costly to manage in house. We help small business owners avoid expensive trial and error mistakes by sharing industry knowledge and implementing strategies we witness successful companies using, every day. We help businesses improve upon the wheel and avoid wasting time re-inventing the wheel.
Monthly Services Your Business Can Expect From Fisher, P.A.
- Accounting Transactions Entry
- Chart of Accounts Set Up and Organized as Needed
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Month-End Close Entries
- Financial Statements
- Unlimited Phone and Email Support
- Schedule Quarterly Meetings
The outsourced accounting services is our fundamental service which lays the foundation for your business and provides the information necessary for filing your business and personal tax returns. Financial statements for your business require consistency and accuracy of accounting in order to offer value to a business manager, advisor, banker or tax practitioner.
Outsourced Accounting Services & Solutions Offered for Small Businesses
Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
The reconciliation process checks that every deposit, transfer or expense are traced and match all statements, on a monthly basis, for your credit cards, bank accounts and loans. This accounting process is important for many reasons.
- We review check images, identify vendors that are out of the ordinary, identify charge errors, missing checks or missing deposits.
- We identify inaccuracies in interest charges, bank fees and late fees.
- Transactions are accurately categorized and recorded per tax law.
- Transactions are categorized to monitor potential tax savings and credits.
- Transactions are properly organized to provide management information.
- Cash balances and loan balances are checked for accuracy so that you can depend on your information to make timely decisions.
An income statement reports a company’s financial performance over a specific accounting period.
- Income statements are generated monthly and areas of concern are highlighted. Understanding and reviewing the income statement provides important management information.
- We organize these statements to show revenue and expenses based on operating-activities and non-operating activities.
- Trends and unexpected activity can be identified and tracked.
- Changes in cost of goods sold can be identified and managed.
- Fixed overhead and variable costs can be determined.
- Tax liabilities can be determined and managed.
The balance sheet is a statement of your assets, liabilities and capital/equity at any given time.
- We make sure all balances are accurate so that you know the health of your business.
- We identify new asset purchases and determine the ideal tax strategy for taking those deductions and if there are tax credits that may be related.
- Capital accounts for partners and shareholders are maintained on the balance sheet and are crucial to keep accurate and to provide transparency.
- Problems with accounts receivable can be identified and improved.
- Potential cash shortages can be addressed before there is a problem.
The general ledger is one large report that we review for consistency and accuracy in our reporting. We review discrepancies we find or new charges that are unfamiliar. This review time with your accountant provides an opportunity to ask questions, update plans we have put together for your business, address changes or new opportunities.
Consultations & Additional Support Services Offered by Our Expert Outsourced Accountants
- Payroll Services
- Accounts Payable Services
- Merchant Services
- Retirement Plans
- Business Insurance
- Sales Tax Accounts & Filings
- Invoicing Applications
- Customer Relationship Management
The Role of the Outsourced Accountant
An outsourced accountant plays a crucial role in managing financial tasks for a company by handling bookkeeping, financial analysis, and bank and credit card reconciliation—among others. They bring specialized expertise and experience to ensure accurate financial records, compliance with regulations, and efficient financial management.
Benefits of Partnering with an Outsourced Accounting Firm
By partnering with us, businesses can streamline their operations, reduce costs, and free up valuable time and resources to focus on their core activities. We take a client-centric approach, tailoring our services to meet the specific needs of each business, offering personalized solutions that foster growth and success.
Contact Fisher, P.A. for the Best Outsourced Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
At Fisher, P.A., we are the perfect choice for businesses in need of outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services. With a solid reputation for excellence and an unwavering commitment to delivering top-notch financial solutions, we proudly stand out among our competitors. Our team of experienced accountants and bookkeepers possesses in-depth industry knowledge and expertise, ensuring accurate and reliable financial reporting for our clients. With our trustworthy, efficient, and dedicated approach, Fisher, P.A. is the trusted partner businesses can rely on for all their accounting and bookkeeping needs.