Businesses everywhere are facing a big challenge: how can they mitigate the impact of losing customers, clients, and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The burden of that answer falls on the shoulders of accountants who want to lead by providing support and resources for not only their clients, but all businesses during this difficult period.
Our community’s safety will remain our top priority during this time while we closely monitor COVID-19 and follow recommendations from our state and local officials. We are diligently working on providing the latest information four our clients, and will update you as the data becomes available. Please see the below resources which have been confirmed and signed into law, to serve as a tool for you and your business operations.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions and thank you for your patience as we navigate this together.
SBA Resources for Counseling and Training
The following SBA backed organizations provide assistance to small businesses in the state; email and phone counseling are available.
- Small Business and Technology and Development Center (SBTDC): http://www.sbtdc.org/
- SCORE: https://www.score.org/
- Women’s Business Centers
- Asheville area: https://www.wwbcnc.org/
- Charlotte area: https://theinstitutenc.org/programs/wbcc/
- Fayetteville area: https://www.wbcfay.org/
- Raleigh-Durham area: https://theinstitutenc.org/programs/womens-business-center-of-north-carolina/
How We Serve Our Business Clients
By providing innovative outsourced accounting services and cutting-edge technology solutions, we help our business clients prosper and secure their success.